Picked this pattern up in two colors (my favorite two) at The Caddis Fly Shop in Eugene, Oregon (nice shop, nice people, great advice). This is a straight forward Comet pattern. The heavy dumb bell eyes will flip the fly over with the point up. The tail could use some flash, but really that thorax with the flashabou collar is a great hot spot along with the color. I am going to try these this Fall, along with some Intruder, Hobo, Hobbits. These new names and designs are all different then the old Green Butt Skunks, Babine Specials, Stewart Specials and Skyhomish Sunrise. Boy did that date me. Unless your good with that Spey rod..barb the hooks for sure; you or your buddy will appreciate it.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,409,927 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Spring Sprung...Winter Has Rung! wp.me/pcI6T-7JG~~ 17 hours ago
- Photography: Morning Dawns Cold wp.me/pcI6T-7JC~~ 23 hours ago
- Life & Compassion From Children wp.me/pcI6T-7Jz~~ 1 day ago
- Nature & Photography: Knots in Wood wp.me/pcI6T-7Jw~~ 1 day ago