Picked this pattern up in two colors (my favorite two) at The Caddis Fly Shop in Eugene, Oregon (nice shop, nice people, great advice). This is a straight forward Comet pattern. The heavy dumb bell eyes will flip the fly over with the point up. The tail could use some flash, but really that thorax with the flashabou collar is a great hot spot along with the color. I am going to try these this Fall, along with some Intruder, Hobo, Hobbits. These new names and designs are all different then the old Green Butt Skunks, Babine Specials, Stewart Specials and Skyhomish Sunrise. Boy did that date me. Unless your good with that Spey rod..barb the hooks for sure; you or your buddy will appreciate it.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,488,771 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Sly Fishing: Presentation wp.me/pcI6T-820~~ 1 day ago
- A Bit Too Grim? The 3 Faces of Penny The Cat wp.me/pcI6T-81T~~ 2 days ago
- Stark Realities…….. wp.me/pcI6T-81Q~~ 2 days ago
- Pet Ownership: What’s Another Mouth to Feed? wp.me/pcI6T-81M~~ 3 days ago