Fly Tying and preparation for the coming stillwater season. I have been tying, when I can, and marking off my list those patterns I felt needed a restocking: ants, unweighted Woolly Buggers, Callibaetis emergers, damsels. But, I am still behind on Dragon nymphs, Little Fort Leeches, a few Hexagenia nymphs. Stream patterns are well stocked from last year.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,669,196 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Easy does it now! wp.me/pcI6T-90u~~ 11 minutes ago
- Hopefully both… wp.me/pcI6T-90p~~ 39 minutes ago
- Memories Bathing wp.me/pcI6T-90m~~ 1 hour ago
- Young Love wp.me/pcI6T-90g~~ 23 hours ago