Fly Tying and preparation for the coming stillwater season. I have been tying, when I can, and marking off my list those patterns I felt needed a restocking: ants, unweighted Woolly Buggers, Callibaetis emergers, damsels. But, I am still behind on Dragon nymphs, Little Fort Leeches, a few Hexagenia nymphs. Stream patterns are well stocked from last year.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,286,265 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Photography: First Light wp.me/pcI6T-7f2~~ 1 day ago
- Photography: Here & There wp.me/pcI6T-7eU~~ 2 days ago
- False Spring...False Promises wp.me/pcI6T-7eL~~ 2 days ago
- Fly Fishing: Dry Fly Presentations wp.me/pcI6T-7eG~~ 5 days ago