Fly Tying and preparation for the coming stillwater season. I have been tying, when I can, and marking off my list those patterns I felt needed a restocking: ants, unweighted Woolly Buggers, Callibaetis emergers, damsels. But, I am still behind on Dragon nymphs, Little Fort Leeches, a few Hexagenia nymphs. Stream patterns are well stocked from last year.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,488,545 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Sly Fishing: Presentation wp.me/pcI6T-820~~ 1 day ago
- A Bit Too Grim? The 3 Faces of Penny The Cat wp.me/pcI6T-81T~~ 2 days ago
- Stark Realities…….. wp.me/pcI6T-81Q~~ 2 days ago
- Pet Ownership: What’s Another Mouth to Feed? wp.me/pcI6T-81M~~ 2 days ago