Aren’t they amazing? Loyal, in tune, close, shedding, loving. Emma is an amazing blessing in our lives. She wiggles and waggles and grins. Her wet, wagging tail leaves marks about the house at her level where ever she leans, wags or brushes by. Her coat sheds a ton. Her breath isn’t always the best. Her internal alarm clock is uncanny as she attempts to awaken me at 5:55am every morning and, if I am home, she stares at me for dinner at 3pm sharp. Maybe she can actually read? At any rate, she brings joy. I am sure you have or have had or know of such a pup.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,601,667 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Petals Aflutter…….. wp.me/pcI6T-8DT~~ 1 week ago
- Do you remember boundless energy and imagination? wp.me/pcI6T-8A8~~ 3 weeks ago
- Pianist Envy……No wp.me/pcI6T-8A5~~ 3 weeks ago
- Steel Bridge from the trail……. wp.me/pcI6T-8zM~~ 3 weeks ago