What can seem like the normal, the taken for granted spots…the beach, the mountains. Out of town company from the mid-West arrives. What to do. Take them to Mt. Hood’s Timberline Lodge, drive up the Columbia River Gorge, hit some Saturday Street Market, and head on down to the Oregon Coast. I really don’t take it for granted and it always has the desired results on the out of town company. Photos by TMuncy, my son. He has a nice eye for composition.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,615,622 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- What lies hidden……… wp.me/pcI6T-8JN~~ 1 day ago
- Petals Aflutter…….. wp.me/pcI6T-8DT~~ 4 weeks ago
- Do you remember boundless energy and imagination? wp.me/pcI6T-8A8~~ 1 month ago
- Pianist Envy……No wp.me/pcI6T-8A5~~ 1 month ago