What can seem like the normal, the taken for granted spots…the beach, the mountains. Out of town company from the mid-West arrives. What to do. Take them to Mt. Hood’s Timberline Lodge, drive up the Columbia River Gorge, hit some Saturday Street Market, and head on down to the Oregon Coast. I really don’t take it for granted and it always has the desired results on the out of town company. Photos by TMuncy, my son. He has a nice eye for composition.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,412,676 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Photography: Old Tin Roof...Log Cabin wp.me/pcI6T-7Ku~~ 9 hours ago
- Macro Photography: Caddis Pupa/Latex Abs wp.me/pcI6T-7Kq~~ 12 hours ago
- Buzzers, Bombers, Midges, Chironomids: Year 'round staple wp.me/pcI6T-7Km~~ 19 hours ago
- Photography: Beautiful Curves wp.me/pcI6T-7Ki~~ 1 day ago