Peacock is, indeed, a remarkable tying material that comes in its natural colors but these days is also dyed. It is a wonderful material whether in its natural state or dyed. Tails, wings, abdomens, thorax and wingcases…it is a must have material.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,286,683 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Fly Tying: Sparser Dressings Provoke wp.me/pcI6T-7f8~~ 8 hours ago
- Photography: First Light wp.me/pcI6T-7f2~~ 1 day ago
- Photography: Here & There wp.me/pcI6T-7eU~~ 3 days ago
- False Spring...False Promises wp.me/pcI6T-7eL~~ 3 days ago