Peacock is, indeed, a remarkable tying material that comes in its natural colors but these days is also dyed. It is a wonderful material whether in its natural state or dyed. Tails, wings, abdomens, thorax and wingcases…it is a must have material.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,516,318 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Moonlight & Mossy Rooftop wp.me/pcI6T-89M~~ 8 hours ago
- Italian~Mexican Heritage Lost wp.me/pcI6T-89D~~ 15 hours ago
- A House With No Body In It…….. wp.me/pcI6T-89z~~ 17 hours ago
- ‘Study to be quiet’@Amen wp.me/pcI6T-89w~~ 20 hours ago