This photo from a few weeks back of a shoreline drying up and cracking sharply contrasts with the relentless downpour over the last few days in the Pacific NW. As I listen to the drip, drip, drip of water from my leaf clogged gutters upon the patio cover, I imagine these cracked surfaces are slowly adjusting, shifting from the deluges. Soon snow will cover the shoreline and then, later, the snow melts and runoff miles away will once again raise the water level well above this dry spot and repeat the cycle.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,303,788 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Benjamin Moore's Main Street Matters wp.me/pcI6T-7h6~~ 1 day ago
- Photography: Ivy Covered & Settling........... wp.me/pcI6T-7h2~~ 1 day ago
- Father's Day Celebration wp.me/pcI6T-7gV~~ 1 day ago
- Cottonwood Trees: It is that time again........ wp.me/pcI6T-7gQ~~ 1 day ago