I am not as bad as the TV character Monk, but I like balance, equal spacing, rhyme and reason over unbalanced, crisscrossed, mismatched views. Yet, once in a while I find the chaotic in my random shots. Put them all together and my Monk-OCD side gets twitchy with the disjointed appearances. Somewhere within each photo is something pleasing to my eye…amidst the chaos.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,487,620 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Sly Fishing: Presentation wp.me/pcI6T-820~~ 6 hours ago
- A Bit Too Grim? The 3 Faces of Penny The Cat wp.me/pcI6T-81T~~ 1 day ago
- Stark Realities…….. wp.me/pcI6T-81Q~~ 1 day ago
- Pet Ownership: What’s Another Mouth to Feed? wp.me/pcI6T-81M~~ 1 day ago