Traditional dry fly patterns tend toward the lighter shades of brown, green and black into tan, olive, yellow or grey. Of course, those pattern colors work wonders but consider the darker color…black too. On bright skied days try darker silhouettes to get a rise.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,654,022 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Swing Time near Gig Harbor wp.me/pcI6T-8VS~~ 1 hour ago
- The Oracle Wet Fly wp.me/pcI6T-8VO~~ 7 hours ago
- Jumbled Passage wp.me/pcI6T-8VL~~ 8 hours ago
- The Belfry in Loreto wp.me/pcI6T-8VI~~ 20 hours ago