Traditional dry fly patterns tend toward the lighter shades of brown, green and black into tan, olive, yellow or grey. Of course, those pattern colors work wonders but consider the darker color…black too. On bright skied days try darker silhouettes to get a rise.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,514,869 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Quicksilver in the Mind’s Eye wp.me/pcI6T-89d~~ 56 minutes ago
- Getting Late…The Shadows Lengthen wp.me/pcI6T-896~~ 18 hours ago
- Hidden Beauty wp.me/pcI6T-893~~ 19 hours ago
- 0-Dark-30 wp.me/pcI6T-890~~ 1 day ago