Traditional dry fly patterns tend toward the lighter shades of brown, green and black into tan, olive, yellow or grey. Of course, those pattern colors work wonders but consider the darker color…black too. On bright skied days try darker silhouettes to get a rise.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,413,914 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Art: Alex Konahin's Intricate Illustrations wp.me/pcI6T-7KF~~ 21 hours ago
- Fly Tying: Bead Head Patterns & Sizing wp.me/pcI6T-7KC~~ 1 day ago
- UV Materials, Color Spectrum, Sub-Surface Vision wp.me/pcI6T-7Kz~~ 1 day ago
- Photography: Old Tin Roof...Log Cabin wp.me/pcI6T-7Ku~~ 2 days ago