While recently visiting the Washington County Courthouse grounds in Hillsboro, Oregon, I noticed the tall, majestic trees on the South side of the grounds. Situated between the trees was a plaque explaining the trees. Pioneers transporting seeds/seedlings to other areas and planting them. Here it seems to have been a worthy effort.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,484,981 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- DECENCY SO OBVIOUS wp.me/pcI6T-81o~~ 12 hours ago
- Photography: Abandoned Beauty &@Fantasy wp.me/pcI6T-81j~~ 13 hours ago
- History: Banana Split wp.me/pcI6T-81g~~ 1 day ago
- Yellowstone Caldera (Hype &@Circumstances) wp.me/pcI6T-818~~ 1 day ago