While recently visiting the Washington County Courthouse grounds in Hillsboro, Oregon, I noticed the tall, majestic trees on the South side of the grounds. Situated between the trees was a plaque explaining the trees. Pioneers transporting seeds/seedlings to other areas and planting them. Here it seems to have been a worthy effort.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,635,508 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- A New Life Wandering wp.me/pcI6T-8Rj~~ 22 hours ago
- A Spiritual Hub wp.me/pcI6T-8Rg~~ 23 hours ago
- Life’s Journey wp.me/pcI6T-8Rd~~ 1 day ago
- Seeking the quiet spot… wp.me/pcI6T-8Ra~~ 1 day ago