While recently visiting the Washington County Courthouse grounds in Hillsboro, Oregon, I noticed the tall, majestic trees on the South side of the grounds. Situated between the trees was a plaque explaining the trees. Pioneers transporting seeds/seedlings to other areas and planting them. Here it seems to have been a worthy effort.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,408,805 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Life & Compassion From Children wp.me/pcI6T-7Jz~~ 7 hours ago
- Nature & Photography: Knots in Wood wp.me/pcI6T-7Jw~~ 7 hours ago
- Nature: The Up & Down of the River wp.me/pcI6T-7Js~~ 7 hours ago
- Salmonella & Chicken Poop wp.me/pcI6T-7Jp~~ 1 day ago