Photography/Macro: The curves of the Lamson Guru reel and the Rio Skagit Spey Line glow in the sun light. The neon quality of the orange 30# braid backing shows through the side ports of the spool. Precision quality, especially in the right hands.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Sharing the Wisdom of Others & A Little Bit From Me Now and Then
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,410,971 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Photography: Flare...La Llamarada wp.me/pcI6T-7K6~~ 7 hours ago
- Life: Wild Ones!! Hold Onto Your Hat!! wp.me/pcI6T-7K3~~ 23 hours ago
- True Religion of the Outdoors: Step Toward the Light wp.me/pcI6T-7JR~~ 1 day ago
- Fish: Stealth vs. The Lateral Line wp.me/pcI6T-7JM~~ 1 day ago