A time of quiet reflection. Whether inside or outside, the initial revelry is over. The fire was started with flare and excitement. The marshmallows, S’mores, burning stick tips and adding too much wood are over. The fire has settled in. The ghost stories are over. Now one just stares into the coals beneath the flames, smells the smoke, feels the heat, hears the pops and cracks and reflects upon the past day. Sleep beckons.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,518,386 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Tiki Time wp.me/pcI6T-8ao~~ 13 hours ago
- Surreal Desert Morning wp.me/pcI6T-8ak~~ 19 hours ago
- Shadows & Lines wp.me/pcI6T-8af~~ 20 hours ago
- Mid Century Lines wp.me/pcI6T-8a9~~ 1 day ago