The skies have turned that prolonged color of grey. Shades of grey, day after day. I will be alright for awhile longer, but by February or March, I will crave blue, warmth, sunshine, dryness. In the meantime, I will look at photos that recall blue skies.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,515,370 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Which Ways Up? wp.me/pcI6T-89t~~ 6 hours ago
- The Brook…chatters and tumbles wp.me/pcI6T-89o~~ 8 hours ago
- photography: macro experiment wp.me/pcI6T-89k~~ 18 hours ago
- Welcome Indeed wp.me/pcI6T-89h~~ 19 hours ago