The skies have turned that prolonged color of grey. Shades of grey, day after day. I will be alright for awhile longer, but by February or March, I will crave blue, warmth, sunshine, dryness. In the meantime, I will look at photos that recall blue skies.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,519,831 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- New Growth…….. wp.me/pcI6T-8b6~~ 3 hours ago
- A Squawking They Departed wp.me/pcI6T-8b3~~ 7 hours ago
- Black & White in the Desert wp.me/pcI6T-8b0~~ 8 hours ago
- Joshua Tree & The Hole in the Wall wp.me/pcI6T-8aV~~ 9 hours ago