A 2 x 6 mile long bay that empties into the Pacific Ocean on the north Oregon coast. The Trask, Wilson, Miami, Kilchis and Tilllamook rivers dump into Tillamook Bay. Over 40 species have been sampled in the bay, but the most appealing to anglers are the Spring & Fall Chinook, Winter Steelhead, Chum Salmon, Coho, Sea Run Cutts and Sturgeon. I have many fond memories of exploring all the above rivers with my sons and friends.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,594,259 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Do you remember boundless energy and imagination? wp.me/pcI6T-8A8~~ 1 week ago
- Pianist Envy……No wp.me/pcI6T-8A5~~ 1 week ago
- Steel Bridge from the trail……. wp.me/pcI6T-8zM~~ 1 week ago
- Aging Beauty wp.me/pcI6T-8zY~~ 1 week ago