Picked this pattern up in two colors (my favorite two) at The Caddis Fly Shop in Eugene, Oregon (nice shop, nice people, great advice). This is a straight forward Comet pattern. The heavy dumb bell eyes will flip the fly over with the point up. The tail could use some flash, but really that thorax with the flashabou collar is a great hot spot along with the color. I am going to try these this Fall, along with some Intruder, Hobo, Hobbits. These new names and designs are all different then the old Green Butt Skunks, Babine Specials, Stewart Specials and Skyhomish Sunrise. Boy did that date me. Unless your good with that Spey rod..barb the hooks for sure; you or your buddy will appreciate it.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,022,325 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- red sky morning…. swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/10/28/red… https://t.co/2VkXQMaQ3L~~ 7 hours ago
- shorn alpaca… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/sho… https://t.co/EPYLf6ZIg1~~ 23 hours ago
- between the trees… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/bet… https://t.co/qHLWgBEyuN~~ 2 days ago
- parting the clouds… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/par… https://t.co/7uYEmFV8jg~~ 3 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”