Fly Tying and preparation for the coming stillwater season. I have been tying, when I can, and marking off my list those patterns I felt needed a restocking: ants, unweighted Woolly Buggers, Callibaetis emergers, damsels. But, I am still behind on Dragon nymphs, Little Fort Leeches, a few Hexagenia nymphs. Stream patterns are well stocked from last year.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,077,351 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- camping by the lake… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/03/23/cam… https://t.co/mO16NJMz8b~~ 1 day ago
- a new day…what will we make of it? swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/a-n… https://t.co/zZSCtYtj92~~ 2 days ago
- forgotten barn… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/for… https://t.co/T85udgl64V~~ 3 days ago
- It was a good day, wasn’t it? swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/it-… https://t.co/C4TlK03qi4~~ 4 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”