Seagull Grabs Camera and Records Flight: This is a humorous video of a camera (Go Pro) in flight. I once had a seagull swoop down on a dock at Devils Lake near Lincoln City, Oregon, grab my pliers, fly out on to a piling and then turn, look at me, and drop them into the lake! The camera appears to have faired better and makes for a cool story. This is c/o of the ever creative and sharing Nia at Photographyofnia & Suzanne @ A Window into the Woods. Interesting enough, I see, that already viral.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,034,460 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- Not the usual… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/not… https://t.co/oj500LfnVA~~ 1 day ago
- little gems in the garden… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/lit… https://t.co/JWUE7kqTUM~~ 2 days ago
- nagging & flight… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/nag… https://t.co/voxzXNEjuh~~ 3 days ago
- patient angler… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/pat… https://t.co/7mtCxP8W4v~~ 4 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”