This is such a trial and error area for me. I cannot really make a recommendation. Once the temp dips below freezing and the finger tips get wet it is like a combination of bee stings and hammer strikes on my fingertips. Dexterity suffers on tying on flies, using tools, line management with a spey rod especially. I can withstand most things outdoor until my fingertips lose the battle often followed by the toes. I carry different gloves and trade them off as a pair gets overly saturated. Only advice I can give…couple pair of gloves, maybe those hand warmer packets and make the most of those hours you can take it.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,825,995 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- Come hither… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/com… http://t.co/LST4nlqWTv~~ 21 hours ago
- Breaking the cycle…Show your love! swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/bre… http://t.co/7v7Y9mkg2C~~ 21 hours ago
- Moving Puffy Clouds… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/mov… http://t.co/Jk0rf2TAry~~ 23 hours ago
- busy bees… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/bus… http://t.co/7VJ1kREd3G~~ 1 day ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”