Everyday events that go unnoticed, unconsidered, yet take place day to day, year after year. Such is the matter of the above end cap at the bottom of the staircase in our home. The family has resided in this home in varying degrees for 5900+ days…the staircase has never been re-painted. Day after day, the family of four has gone up and down the stair case and pivoted or balanced on at least one of the several end caps along the staircase. This unnoticed, unimportant, unconsidered event came to mind today as I considered the worn and dinged up staircase. Paint chipped, faded paint, the type of thing you come to recognize when you stand back and see the wear and tear of 16 years. Yep, nothing to do with fly fishing or the great outdoors…just unnoticed parts of life.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,956,926 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- Metolius River (Oregon) swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/05/met… https://t.co/RcOSa0Jwvv~~ 10 hours ago
- Bursting with excitement… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/05/bur… https://t.co/tqvYAcjY2U~~ 17 hours ago
- old pharmacy wall… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/old… https://t.co/fHKFyAbcSN~~ 1 day ago
- Cabin in the Ochoco Mountains swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/cab… https://t.co/5WEB5rxBEm~~ 2 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”