I guess I should explain for the non-fly tier/fisher: A few years ago the hackle industry was overwhelmed with the then fashionable style of long cock feathers blended in with the hair. Less worthy feathers were used for earrings too. The trend passed and the feathers again became a bit more plentiful in fly shops for tiers. In looking at this above image, I believe the look is actual feathers, but rather the hair colored into a grizzly pattern. I do hope so…..
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,966,605 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- Worthington Wittredge Painting swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/wor… https://t.co/p9oDayFS4Y~~ 4 hours ago
- Thistle… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/thi… https://t.co/EczZ2FCnMB~~ 21 hours ago
- Beauty & the Beast… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/bea… https://t.co/LaXJSeNzmS~~ 2 days ago
- exposed layer… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/exp… https://t.co/10eZOvxbCm~~ 3 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”