Low Head Dams: Not as prevalent in the Western U.S., but they are a concern in other parts of the country. I am not sure about around the world. These two videos are dated, but the visuals and info are relevent to the kayaker, boater, rafter on rivers with such dams/spillways. If you run rivers or know those who do watch the videos or share. Low Head Dam Info & Another Low Head Dam Tragedy
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,807,841 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- ‘just a minute’… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/jus… http://t.co/SMKRpvHVZn~~ 14 hours ago
- Portland Hot… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/por… http://t.co/618GE01U0g~~ 19 hours ago
- Doors of Perception… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/doo… http://t.co/aSSRB8dINk~~ 22 hours ago
- bright spot… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/bri… http://t.co/ln6bBLvKaB~~ 22 hours ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”