Watch the slowly developing tension build across the way. Listen to those filming the incident as it unfolds in New York City. Video Here
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,792,440 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- morning light… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/mor… http://t.co/538xrdRem2~~ 2 hours ago
- fishin’ flies… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/fis… http://t.co/mSBMyhyJDr~~ 4 hours ago
- Gardens come alive…. swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/gar… http://t.co/Amsi1s9oXg~~ 13 hours ago
- blazing sun is down… swittersb.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/bla… http://t.co/fq10f4JCRF~~ 20 hours ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”