A 2 x 6 mile long bay that empties into the Pacific Ocean on the north Oregon coast. The Trask, Wilson, Miami, Kilchis and Tilllamook rivers dump into Tillamook Bay. Over 40 species have been sampled in the bay, but the most appealing to anglers are the Spring & Fall Chinook, Winter Steelhead, Chum Salmon, Coho, Sea Run Cutts and Sturgeon. I have many fond memories of exploring all the above rivers with my sons and friends.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,990,966 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- looking upward… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/loo… https://t.co/tU80EVrCz5~~ 3 hours ago
- eye to eye… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/eye… https://t.co/o9y4ZWKh6g~~ 21 hours ago
- a conversation… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/a-c… https://t.co/yMssTePrdC~~ 21 hours ago
- time to think… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/tim… https://t.co/xBlm7g2Gil~~ 1 day ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”