This early evening the setting sun was very bright against my neighbor’s trees. Beyond the trees, to the East, the sky was dark. Soon the wind picked up, thunder rumbled across the sky and a brief, heavy rain ensued. All this color and noise followed by a thin rainbow to the East. The few roses we have were drenched and battered. The white one I photographed the other day, looked refreshed this evening.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,013,470 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- look up now and then… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/loo… https://t.co/lTPVumjq5V~~ 16 hours ago
- such a sky humbles… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/suc… https://t.co/5SpI66wMYt~~ 1 day ago
- Changes… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/cha… https://t.co/2527hbdgud~~ 2 days ago
- Twirling demise… swittersb.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/twi… https://t.co/spQVxXgh57~~ 3 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”