A few of you may have followed our exploits over the last several years over at Hoarding Woes & You. There, I chronicled our cleanup of my Mom’s and Aunt’s massive hoards. Not long ago, we discovered a long concealed (forgotten) stash of canning jars beneath our (my Aunt’s) home that appear to have been deposited there in the 1960’s along with stashes of water, canned foods, fuel etc. With the assistance of a stalwart friend (Magpie Ethel) we removed hundreds of the canning jars of a dozen shapes and sizes. We don’t ‘can’. Now we have this large collection to sort, assess value and hopefully sell. Remember if you stash your survival supplies beneath your house in a dark crawl space tell someone you trust. Otherwise someone else will have the surprise 60+ years later of discovering the cache.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,091,756 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- another world beneath the turmoil… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/ano… https://t.co/1EVCFrFouX~~ 18 hours ago
- above Yucca Valley… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/abo… https://t.co/OmbrUichvH~~ 1 day ago
- peaceful, easy feeling… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/pea… https://t.co/RlzfYKsqgm~~ 2 days ago
- slow down to savor the moment… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/slo… https://t.co/goPA4P8E9U~~ 2 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”