Ever notice how many people display images of the sky…usually not just a blue sky, but rather a combination of clouds, sky and the pallet of colors. Something draws the eye, the mind to the sky beyond the colors and cloud shapes. I’m never certain how to express the why’s of it all or if it is even necessary beyond it all pleases. Yet, I silently wonder. Something primitive, spiritual, prophetic, soothing or ominous, in all the variations, captures the eye, in person or as shared by others.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,050,172 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- Rolling along… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/rol… https://t.co/3hImT3b3Sf~~ 2 hours ago
- Rising waters…. swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/401… https://t.co/IdHQxNunjE~~ 1 day ago
- cold morning, coastal river… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/col… https://t.co/m0vjFvY2dV~~ 2 days ago
- tributary tumbling down… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/tri… https://t.co/3VzCTWBt6P~~ 2 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”