by Tim Rolston at The Fishing Gene Blog.……is a nice introduction to fly tying. Tim provides a great deal of informative how to’s on not just fly tying, but fly fishing as well from his home base in South Africa. If you have been considering fly tying please take a look at Tim’s excellent site. If you already fly fish, but don’t tie your own flies, you must consider tying your own creations to fully enhance your fishing experience…nothing like catching fish with your own creations!
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,091,909 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- another world beneath the turmoil… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/ano… https://t.co/1EVCFrFouX~~ 1 day ago
- above Yucca Valley… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/abo… https://t.co/OmbrUichvH~~ 2 days ago
- peaceful, easy feeling… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/pea… https://t.co/RlzfYKsqgm~~ 3 days ago
- slow down to savor the moment… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/slo… https://t.co/goPA4P8E9U~~ 3 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”