“By the time it came to the edge of the Forest the stream had grown up, so that it was almost a river, and, being grown-up, it did not run and jump and sparkle along as it used to do when it was younger, but moved more slowly. For it knew now where it was going, and it said to itself, “There is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” But all the little streams higher up in the Forest went this way and that, quickly, eagerly, having so much to find out before it was too late.” A.A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Count your blessings, instead of your troubles. You attract more blessings by acknowledging the ones you already have, no matter how small they may seem.
Welcome to SwittersB & Exploring. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 4,066,415 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
- there was a time… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/the… https://t.co/lVS9zP49g1~~ 11 hours ago
- time to soar… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/tim… https://t.co/duCERIdoml~~ 1 day ago
- Tilt… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/til… https://t.co/6iQTfgXNgy~~ 2 days ago
- Your choice… swittersb.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/you… https://t.co/TziezdihJ2~~ 3 days ago
Sic Semper Tyrannis
There’s No Accounting For Taste; Search the Blog for Much More. Thanks for Visiting!
C. S. Lewis on Do Gooder Tyranny
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”