This is such a trial and error area for me. I cannot really make a recommendation. Once the temp dips below freezing and the finger tips get wet it is like a combination of bee stings and hammer strikes on my fingertips. Dexterity suffers on tying on flies, using tools, line management with a spey rod especially. I can withstand most things outdoor until my fingertips lose the battle often followed by the toes. I carry different gloves and trade them off as a pair gets overly saturated. Only advice I can give…couple pair of gloves, maybe those hand warmer packets and make the most of those hours you can take it.
SEARCH SWITTERSB RIGHT HERE BACK TO 2008
Below @ “The Past” you can search back to 2008 month by month
Welcome to SwittersB & Fly Fishing. Please Share, Comment & Like Away!
Please subscribe just below. Use the Search box to search topics.
Dutch Meyers Said…….
"Fight 'til hell freezes over, then fight 'em on the ice." Search Box Below
Blog Stats: There are lies, damn lies and statistics
- 3,514,688 Visits/Views (WP Original Stat~Pre Flag Counter Stats)
SwittersB’s Map of Visitors (Fun) Open and Click Here on the Map
- Getting Late…The Shadows Lengthen wp.me/pcI6T-896~~ 9 hours ago
- Hidden Beauty wp.me/pcI6T-893~~ 10 hours ago
- 0-Dark-30 wp.me/pcI6T-890~~ 16 hours ago
- Yes, Dogs are Wonderful…But, Cats Are Your Equal wp.me/pcI6T-88V~~ 1 day ago